Job Function: Operational Marketing
Employment type: Full – Time
Location: Lombardy – Milan
L’Oréal world leader in beauty products, was created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a tremendous entrepreneurial instinct. For the past century, L’Oréal has pursued a tireless quest: respond to desire for well-being of millions of men and women and give every person the right to beauty by making it accessible.
We offer a 6 Months internship for the Brand Kiehl’s.
Kiehl’s was founded in 1851 as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood, where the flagship store is still located today. Kiehl’s serves patrons around the world skin and hair care formulas derived from the finest, most effective natural ingredients.
Supporting the Brand Director, your main activities are:
– Interact efficiently with other departments (sales, logistics, training department…) to support brand objectives
– Analyze sales data and update internal database
– Support the digital communication on different social networks
– Organize In-Store activities to improve sell-out (the resource could be asked to participate directly to sales activities in brand’s stores)
– Support the team for new stores opening
As intern you will directly manage and develop a project that you will present to the Brand Director at the end of the internship.
We are looking for candidate who are curious, innovative, team player and open to new challenges.
– Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
– Good academic standing/GPA
– English mothertongue or excellent level
– Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel)
– Demonstrated leadership through participation in extra-curricular activities
– Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
– Prior internship experience is a plus
– A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging environment
– Location: Milan
– Duration: 6 months
Per candidarsi, collegarsi alla seguente pagina